A cookie is a small computer file that is saved in your computer and contains information about, for example, your personal settings on a web site or when the web site was visited last.
Cookies are used for the following services at rfsl.se:
- Google Analytics, basic user statistics.
- Addthis, the sharing service that is used at rfsl.se.
- Vimeo, the video service that is used at the top of the first page.
- Youtube, the video service that is used for connecting videos to articles.
- WordPress’ own cookies, that monitor if the user is logged in or not.
- The Pop-up window uses a cookie that activates if you press “close and don’t show this message again”. This is so that you won’t have to see the pop-up window every time you visit rfsl.se.