RFSL has worked for 65 years providing information and educating politicians, policy-makers, and the public. We have much organisational experience, a well-respected reputation, and wide ranging competencies in a variety of areas.
RFSL has actively engaged in educating and informing about LGBTQ lives and experiences, and has played a crucial role in the development of different organisations in Sweden and internationally.
Today, RFSL tailors our courses to fit a wide range of organisations, from a lecture to a whole day of activities. All of our educational work is based on a norm-critical perspective.
Some examples of our training
- LGBTQ and norms
- Equal treatment and anti-discrimination grounds
- LGBTQ and sports
- The health of young LGBTQ people
- LGBTQ and education
- LGBTQ and the work environment
- LGBTQ perspective in recruitment
- The unions and LGBTQ perspectives
- LGBTQ and language (SFI, interpretation)
Contact us today to get a proposal that matches your specific needs!
For questions about education, LGBTQ Certification or pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.