165 congress delegates, association board of trustees’ members, staff and members met in Malmö for three days of discussions, elections and decisions during RFSL’s congress in May 2016.
During the congress Frida Sandegård was elected as a new president and Magnus Kolsjö as a vice president.
– RFSL for me is saving lives, saving lives and saving lives. The social exposedness is so tangible that the Pride flag is being burnt. But we will increase in numbers, strengthen each other and we will work for sustainability, said Frida Sandegård in her election speech about what RFSL means to her.
Highest on the congress’ agenda:
• Invest in older members’ involvement
• An anti racist action plan
• Developing the work with intersex issues
• Become better at forming alliances for everybody’s equal rights regardless of disability
• An expanded asylum political agenda
Download the full report below.